For the last 10 years ServiceNow has focused on enterprise customers in the Fortune 1000, and have a long list of successful deployments to show for it. Recently, they have started focusing on Mid-sized organisations and launched ServiceNow Express for organisations with less than 1,000 workers.
With ServiceNow Express, IT teams have a powerful new IT automation solution that provide these key functions:
- Incident, problem and change automation to speed the assignment and resolution of tickets, fix recurring issues and help IT teams stop managing services with email.
- Self service which gives supported end users a clean, simple front end to their IT support organization.
- Discovery finds a computer or device, it explores the device’s configuration, provisioning, and current status and updates the CMDB accordingly.
- Custom Application allow customers to develop new applications that meet their business needs.
- Asset tracking to replace spreadsheets with a single system of record to see what assets the IT team manages, where assets reside, how they are performing and what issues are tagged to them.
- Visual Task Boards to give IT managers a unique and easy way to assign the team work through a drag-and-drop interface, including changing assignee, adding tasks, resetting priorities and collaborating with the team.
- One-click reporting on any metric to track performance and demonstrate the value of IT to business leaders.
Express is purpose-built to get IT up and running quickly with these elements:
- Pre-configured workflows and more than 150 report templates speed time to value. IT teams can use the templates to automatically run reports rich with easy-to-read graphs, charts and lists and then send them to a group of users.
- Codeless business rules help administrators define automatic data entry behaviors and assignment rules to track key metrics and ticket routing, such as automatically creating incidents from end-user emails.
- A quick-start guide and an administration home page designed for time-strapped IT teams to get up and run rapidly with their in-house resources.
ServiceNow express gives Mid-sized customers access to enterprise grade cloud to solve Service Management challenges. It is ideal for organisations with less than 1000 workers. If you decide to move to the Enterprise version there is no upgrade fee. You may, of course, need more licenses, and please note CloudGo does not have the rights to resell ServiceNow to you, but we’d be happy to make the introduction. You can signup to get a free trial, or for more details on Express you can see more videos.